Liang obtained his bachelor’s degree in biology at Shanxi University (2004-2008) and master’s degree in biochemistry and molecular biology at Beijing Forestry University (2008-2011). He once joined the Institute of Crop Sciences as a research assistant at the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (2011-2012). During his doctoral study (2012.9-2016.12), he mainly focused on protein interaction and signal transduction at Jilin University. During Liang’s postdoctoral study, he continued to work on blue light signal transduction (2017.1-2019.3). Afterward, he served as an associate professor at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (2019.5-2021.7)， and then became a senior scientist at Westlake Omics (2021.8-2022.5). In May 2022, he joined iMarker lab.
1.Zou, J#., L. Yang#, Y. Li, M. Piao, Y. Li, N. Yao, X. Zhang, Q. Zhang, G. Hu and D. Yang* (2022). Comparative Proteomics Combined with Morphophysiological Analysis Revealed Chilling Response Patterns in Two Contrasting Maize Genotypes. Cells 11(8): 1321.
2. Mo, W. #, J. Zhang#, L. Zhang#, Z. Yang#, L. Yang, N. Yao, Y. Xiao, T. Li, Y. Li, G. Zhang, M. Bian, X. Du and Z. Zuo (2022). Arabidopsis cryptochrome 2 forms photobodies with TCP22 under blue light and regulates the circadian clock. Nature Communications 13(1): 2631.
3. Piao, M#., J. Zou#, Z. Li, # J. Zhang, L. Yang, N. Yao, Y. Li, Y. Li, H. Tang and L. Zhang (2021). The Arabidopsis HY2 Gene Acts as a Positive Regulator of NaCl Signaling during Seed Germination. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 22(16): 9009.
4. Ye, X#., M. Tu#, M. Piao#, L. Yang, Z. Zhou, Z. Li, M. Lin, Z. Yang and Z. Zuo (2020). Using phage-assisted continuous evolution (PACE) to evolve human PD1. Experimental Cell Research 396(1): 112244.
5. Yang, L#., W. Mo#, X. Yu#, N. Yao, Z. Zhou, X. Fan, L. Zhang, M. Piao, S. Li and D. Yang (2018). Reconstituting Arabidopsis CRY2 signaling pathway in mammalian cells reveals regulation of transcription by direct binding of CRY2 to DNA. Cell reports 24(3): 585-593. e584.
6. Wang, Q#., Z. Zuo#, X. Wang#, L. Gu, T. Yoshizumi, Z. Yang, L. Yang, Q. Liu, W. Liu and Y.-J. Han (2016). Photoactivation and inactivation of Arabidopsis cryptochrome 2. Science 354(6310): 343-347.
7. Yang, L#., X. Wang#, W. Deng#, W. Mo, J. Gao, Q. Liu, C. Zhang, Q. Wang, C. Lin and Z. Zuo (2016). Using HEK293T expression system to study photoactive plant cryptochromes. Frontiers in plant science 7: 940.